Discover our Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor offers a uniquely refreshing hotel experience for business and vacation travelers who need a place to work, meet, connect and feel at home. Our Baltimore Inner Harbor hotel offers comfortable rooms and suites overlooking the scenic harbor and a dynamic atmosphere for meeting clients or presenting bright ideas. Enjoy seasonal and local foods at Bistro 300 or meet for drinks at Bistro 300 Lounge. Here, it’s all about you.
A comfortable urban hotel on the Inner Harbor waterfront, Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor features more than 35,000 square feet of meeting and event space connected to the Baltimore Convention Center. After a day of convening and connecting, enjoy a swim in the heated outdoor pool and get energized in our StayFit™ Gym, open 24 hours for when then the mood strikes. Stay in touch in our business center or discover the spirit of Charm City all around us.
Packing & Planning Tips:
- Don't forget your camera to capture all of the excitement Baltimore's Inner Harbor has to offer
- Pack comfortable walking shoes for walking. Several Baltimore neighborhood streets are made of charming cobblestone and downtown Baltimore is pedestrian friendly when touring
- Leave extra room in your suitcase to make room for souvenirs on your return trip
- Make sure to check out sightseeing tips and things to do in Baltimore
- Spring - Precipitation is typical for May
- Summer - High temperatures of 90° F
- Fall - Warmer mornings/afternoons and cooler evenings/nights
- Winter - Low temperatures of 30° F
- Downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor are very pedestrian friendly
- Driving throughout Charm City is common and fairly simple. Use Parking Panda for parking tips.
- View our transportation page for more info
- Tipping is customary in the US and is not included in prices. Ask for a manager if you received poor service and do not feel tipping appropriate.
- For dining and restaurants, tips should be 15-20% of the total bill
- For lounges, pubs, and bars, servers should receive $1 per drink
- 20% is customary for other service industry services such as salon or spas
International Cell Phones:
- Make sure to check with your cellular phone provider for international plan options
- If traveling with a smart phone, remember to connect to Wi-Fi when possible to limit the use of your personal data
Does the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor have a shuttle?
Yes, guests can take advantage of the hotel’s Super Shuttle service for arrival at the hotel from the airport. Pick-up is every 30 minutes at the ground transportation desk (baggage claim areas 3, 4 and 5). Look for the blue vans with yellow Super Shuttle lettering. Shuttle hours are 6:00 AM to 2:00 AM. The shuttle does have chair lifts. Call 800-258-3826 for pricing or to reserve in advance.
How close is Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor to the Convention Center?
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor is directly connected to the Baltimore Convention Center by skywalk, affording guests the opportunity to walk directly to their convention, meeting or expo upon their arrival. The skywalk is easily accessible from the hotel at any time.
Is the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor a family-friendly hotel?
Yes, Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harboroffers easy access to activities for every age group, from the interactive exhibits of nearby Port Discovery to the beautiful sea creatures that inhabit the National Aquarium. Families can spend the day at the Maryland Science Center, Baltimore Zoo, or even browse unique works at the American Visionary Art Museum.
Does Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor have a pool?
Yes, the hotel offers a heated outdoor pool, open seasonally from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Located on the sixth floor of the hotel, the pool is complimentary for all Hyatt guests. A lifeguard is not on duty, so children of any age must be accompanied by an adult.
- 488 spacious guestrooms with harbor, water or city views
- Plush Hyatt Grand Beds®
- Deluxe bath with massaging shower heads and pampering Portico products
- Hyatt Fast Board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all public areas
- PDA Check-in
- AAA Four Diamond Concierge Service
- Valet and self-parking options in our covered garage
- Outdoor pool with sundeck (seasonal)
- 24 hour key access StayFit™ gym
- 40,000 square feet of function space
- Connected to Baltimore Convention Center by skywalk
- Seasonal menus with locally grown options
- Audio/Visual Smoke Detectors
- Room Service Menus in Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible Doorways
- Wheelchair Accessible Climate Controls
- Bathtub Benches
- Bathtub Grab Rails
- Roll-In Showers
- Wheelchair Accessible Sink/Vanity and Towel Racks
- Television Stations Closed Captioned
- Front Door Alerting Device
- Vibrating Alarm Clocks
- Telephone Alerting Device and Amplified Telephone Headset
- Braille Symbols in Elevators
- Restaurant Menus in Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible Front Entrance, Elevators and Ramps
- Wheelchair Accessible Transportation (Upon Request)
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restrooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Health Club, Front Desk and Concierge Desk
Enjoy a night out or plan a family trip to Baltimore’s many popular attractions, from the National Aquarium to the American Visionary Arts Museum, it’s all within an easy walk or ride on the Metro/MARC from Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor.
Contact our knowledgeable concierge to seek recommendations or book activities, dining or entertainment reservations prior to your arrival.
You may also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge.
Map & Directions
From Baltimore Washington International Airport: 10 miles to Hyatt Regency Baltimore
Take I-83 South towards Baltimore. Exit I-83, via ramp at sign reading I-695 West / I-83 to Baltimore. (go .35 miles). Continue on I-83 S (go 9.73 miles). Take Exit 4 towards St. Paul Street. (go .12 miles). Turn Right on St. Paul Street (go .4 miles). Continue on St. Paul Street as it becomes Light Street. (go .3 miles). Hyatt Regency Baltimore is on the right.
Take I-95 South towards Baltimore. Turn off onto ramp towards I-395 / Downtown. (go .3 miles). Merge onto I-395 North. (go 1.0 miles). Continue North on South Howard St. (go .2 miles). Turn Right (East) onto West Pratt Street (go .3 miles). Turn Right (South) onto Light Street (go .1 miles). Hyatt Regency Baltimore is on the right side.
Take I-95 North towards Baltimore. Turn off onto ramp towards I-395 / Downtown. (go .3 miles). Merge onto I-395 North (go 1.0 miles). Continue North on South Howard Street (go .2 miles). Turn Right (East) onto W. Pratt St. (go .3 miles). Turn Right (South) onto Light Street (go .1 miles). Hyatt Regency Baltimore is on the right side.
Take MD-295 North towards Baltimore (all the way to downtown). Turn Right (East) onto West Pratt Street (go .3 miles). Turn Right (South) onto Light Street (go .1 miles). Hyatt Regency Baltimore is on the right side.
Take I-70 East towards Baltimore. Take the I-695 South / I-695 North exit - Exit 91A / 91B Towards I-95 South / Baltimore / Glen Burnie / I-95 North / New York. (go .22miles). Keep Right at the fork in the ramp. (go .51 miles) Merge onto I-695 South (go 4.52 miles). Take the I-95 North / I-95 South exit - Exit 11A / 11B - towards Baltimore/Washington (go .37 miles). Keep Left at the fork in the ramp. (go .80 miles). Merge onto I-95 North (go 3.0 miles). Take the I-395 North exit - Exit 53 - towards Downtown. (go .52 miles). Merge onto I-395 North (go .40 miles). Take I-395 North towards Downtown / Inner Harbor. (go .62 miles). I - 395 North becomes South Howard Street (go .16 miles). Turn Right (South) onto Pratt Street and then turn Right onto Light Street (go .1 miles). Hyatt Regency Baltimore is on the right side.
- 1-800-CHECK-IN®, and self service kiosks
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge service
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Hyatt FastBoard™
- PDA Check-in
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Ice Machines\Safe deposit boxes at front desk
Stay a while at our waterfront Baltimore Inner Harbor hotel. Whether you are staying the weekend or for a long business trip, we offer modern lifestyle amenities for extended stay travelers. Enjoy fresh bistro dining, a fitness center, and stylish, modern rooms with everything you need to feel at home in the Inner Harbor.
Downtown Baltimore Hotel
Situated on the picturesque Inner Harbor in Downtown Baltimore, our waterfront hotel is located near several hospitals, including John Hopkins, as well as shopping and famous attractions including Camden Yards and the National Aquarium. Our central location also offers easy access to public transportation.
Extended Stay Features
Thoughtful extended stay amenities make your stay more enjoyable, including free Wi-Fi and a self-laundry on the 6th floor. Our staff is always ready to help with whatever you need, and speaks multiple languages including Spanish, French and Arabic.
Special Rates and Parking
Take advantage of special rates on accommodations and discounts on long-term parking at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor. Please contact us today for more information about long-term packages and deals.
Self parking for overnight guests is $30.00 per day and valet parking is $42.00 per day. Rates include in / out privileges.
Hourly self-parking rates are as follows:
0-20 Min: $10
20-40 Min: $15
40-1 Hour: $20
1-2 Hour: $25
2+ (Max Rate): $30
Hourly valet rates are as follows:
0-3 hours: $30
3-5 hours: $35
5+ (Max Rate): $42
Oversized Vehicles: All charges for parking must be paid at individual parking lot and no in / out privileges as these are not Hyatt lots.
Our gift shop is being upgraded to a Hyatt Market!
In the meantime, please visit Perks (located in the 2nd floor atrium), for your coffee, grab-n-go breakfast & lunch options, and sundry needs.
Perks is open daily from 6:30am-8pm.
Our hotel near Baltimore airport is conveniently located only four blocks from the Metro subway system and only three blocks from the Lightrail. BUS-MTA picks up right outside the hotel, making it easy to explore the area. Stop by the Concierge desk for maps and schedules.
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor is pleased to announce that we are a pet friendly hotel. Your VIP (very important pet) will enjoy a dog bed, food bowl and delectable treats. For added convenience, our concierge will be on-hand to provide information on nearby walking routes, pet shops, groomers, vets, dog parks, and more.
Show your pet where the good times are, and enjoy benefits that include:
- Concierge assistance in finding nearby pet services
- Food Bowl
- One treat per doggy guest
- ID Tag with hotel contact information
- Flexible housekeeping scheduling between 8am-4:30pm to service room on your schedule
- Rooms must be reserved 72 hours in advance of arrival to ensure availability
- Limit of two pets per room, Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under permitted. Two dogs may be allowed, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurants, bars, lounges, pools and health club.
- Pet is to be caged or on a leash at all times when in public areas
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- Guest is responsible for any damage caused by their pet
- Excessive damages will be billed to the guest
- Pet owner must be present for housekeeping services
1-6 nights, a $100 non-refundable pet fee will apply. 7-30 nights, a $200 non-refundable pet fee will apply. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs allowed if not exceeding 75 lbs total. Service Animals exempt from fees.
Book your stay now
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor Names Donna Marquez General Manager
From the Kentucky Derby to the Preakness. Our new general manager comes to Charm City from Louisville.
Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served.
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor Introduces Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served.
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor goes Green
We're reducing the Enviromental Effects of your next meeting.
A Warm Welcome From Our TAG Approved Hyatt Regency hotel.
Book Now or call 410 528 1234